Terms & Conditions
Dear valued United Pioneering Business sons customer ,please read the following terms and condition which are bared for all the website , purchasing or using through the site , you acknowledge and agree on the below terms and conditions.
Order and Payment
United Pioneering Business offers secured payment through ( )Gateway Services. Users can use all type of credit cards, debit cards and visa or cash on delivery.
United Pioneering Business Does not guarantee that all product description and photos or prices are free of error.
However, in case of any discrepancy error, United Pioneering Business shall inform the customer by email and reserve the right to rectify any error.
Delivery Policy & Method
• All items will be free of charge delivery
• The order will be delivered within 10 working days from order date.
United Pioneering Business is proud to serve you; and if for any reason you were not satisfied with your purchases from our website you can return the item taking into consideration the following:
The accepted time for returns is 24 hour from the date of delivery.
Kindly make sure that the returned item is still sealed & in perfect condition to accept the Return.
The original receipt should be available with the item.
Note: no cash refunds on product returns, amount to be kept in account for further purchases.
WARRANTY SERVICE POLICY & PROCEDURES
United Pioneering Business offers warranty service for all our different mix of products.
Below is a description of the services offered for the various product groups:
• United Pioneering Business products carry a full warranty for the period specified.
• Some United Pioneering Business products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
(Currently the warranty term for home appliances is one year from POP date).
General Terms & Conditions
The warranty does not cover the following:
The warranty is valid only when the warranty card is properly completed, and upon presentation of the proof of purchase consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, dealer's name, model and serial no ,of the product. United Pioneering Business reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer.
United Pioneering Business obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
Warranty repairs must be carried out by a United Pioneering Business Authorized Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service center. United Pioneering Business shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
epair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
• Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
• Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with United Pioneering Business instructions on usage and maintenance.
• Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by United Pioneering Business for use with this product.
• Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
• Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of United Pioneering Business.
• Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this United Pioneering Business product was not originally designed.
• Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
• The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by United Pioneering Business
• Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
This warranty does not affect the consumers ‘statutory rights nor the consumers ‘rights against the dealer related to their purchase/sales agreement.
This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers ‘sole and exclusive remedy and neither United Pioneering Business nor its service centers listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
• United Pioneering Business shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
• The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. United Pioneering Business reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product.
• Please refer to your United Pioneering Business Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programs are subject to change without prior notice.